There are various ways a smart key could have been marked to be deleted from all devices in your group.
- You used the "Delete From All Devices" feature on a specific smart key in Prempoint.
- You used the "Remove All Manager Keys" feature on a group member from the Groups admin page.
- You removed a user from your group. This implicitly marks all of their smart keys to be deleted from all devices in the group.
To undo this, you can do the following:
- In the web console, find the smart key on one of the devices it's on.
- Click to open its context menu and select "Cancel Pending Delete".
- Once that completes, click its context menu again and select "Copy To All Devices".
The "Copy To All Devices" feature will copy the smart key to all devices it's not already on. For devices it's already on but is marked "pending delete", it will also cancel that pending delete.