There are various reasons you may need to transfer ownership of your group to someone else, such as the sale of a property or portfolio. Transferring ownership can be done as follows:
- Ensure the recipient of the group has created their Prempoint account already. They can create their Prempoint account here: https://www.prempoint.com/user/sign-up.
- Logged in as the current owner (you must be logged in as the owner, not just an admin), visit the Groups page.
- On the row of the group you want to transfer, click the context menu, then "Transfer Group".
- In the Transfer Group dialog, search for the recipient account created in step 1 above and select it. If you wish to remove all the current members of the group so only the new recipient is in the group after the transfer, check the "Remove all group members" checkbox.
- Click the green "Transfer" button at the bottom.
- Once the transfer has completed, please have the new owner of the group contact email@example.com to transfer billing to the new owner.