A common reason for a fob not working is that it has not yet been synchronized onto the lock. To determine if this is the case:
- Find the device in the web console and click on it.
- Click on the "Smart Keys" tab.
- Find the fob in question. If it has not yet been synchronized to the lock, you will see a green label that says "pending add". Until a SmartSync is performed on the lock, the fob will not work.
If the above does not remedy the situation, you can perform a full SmartSync on the lock to get all the fobs resynchronized onto the lock. This must be done in front of the lock using the Prempoint mobile app.
- At the bottom right, tap on "Manage"
- Tap on "Devices"
- Find the device with the fob issue and tap on it. Tap "More...", then "Run Full SmartSync". Note, this can take a couple minutes if there are a lot of fobs to write to the lock.
- WARNING: If you cancel the SmartSync before it's done or exit the app, you will likely have a lot of fobs that will not work on the lock. If you start a full SmartSync, always let it complete.