Creating a master fob in Prempoint can be done very quickly. The steps are as follows:
- Add the fob you want to copy to at least one lock using the Prempoint mobile app. NOTE, you must add it as a manager key, not a resident key as resident keys are not allowed to be made into master fobs.
- In the web console, go to the devices page.
- Find the device that already has the fob you want to copy and click on it.
- Click on the "Smart Keys" tab of the device profile.
- Click on the menu item for the fob you want to copy and select "Copy to All Devices".
NOTE, when this operation completes, the fob will be in "pending add" status on all the locks it wasn't already on and a SmartSync will need to be performed before the fob starts working on the lock. To perform a SmartSync on a lock, it just needs to be activated via the Prempoint mobile app.
Once the above operation completes, you will receive a notification from Prempoint.